Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Subject : URGENT Please read this, pray for her, take on a mitzva on her behalf and act 
Pray For : Serach daughter of I don't know 
Prayer Type : Health 
Comments : Rabbi Sheftel Meir Neuberger 418 Yeshiva Lane Baltimore, Maryland 21208 November 6, 2011 To whom it may concern: This is to certify that to the best of my knowledge Valerie Carlton is a Baalas Teshuva who has valiantly tried to maintain her adherence to Torah and Mitzvos under very difficult circumstances. She was subjected to very cruel and unusual incarceration in Harford County Maryland where she was kept in solitary confinement for thirteen months. She was abused and physically tortured until the charges against her were dismissed and she was released. She moved to the Monsey area. She was now arrested by Federal Marshalls on a misdemeanor assault charge generated in Harford County. I understand that there is a video that shows she was beaten by the officer who she is accused of beating. Should she be returned to Harford County her life is clearly in danger. Anyone who can participate in the demonstration on her behalf at the upcoming extradition hearing may be helpful in saving the life of a Bas Yisroel who is being falsely accused and will suffer serious life threatening consequences should she be returned to Harford wwwDOTvaleriecarltonDOTcom Thank you 
Post Date : 11/15/2011 4:13:00 AM 

Replies To This Post

Anonymous

Serach the daughter of I don't know#1 posted 11/26/2011 9:24:00 PM
May G-d Bless you and guard you! May you be set free as soon as possible!

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer