Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Subject : Pray for family finances 
Pray For : Bonne daughter of Devorah 
Prayer Type : Children 
Comments : I am asking for prayers of childrearing. I am a 45 year old woman, and mother of a beautiful 11 year old daughter. After 12 years of marriage and many years of couples therapy, my husband moved out 4 months ago. her dad is a good man, family man, but made very bad decisions with our money and now I own nothing and am in debt. He seems to not really care enough to get individual counseling for his debting addiction, I worry about mine and my daughters financial future. Please send prayers of abundance and proper financial responsibility for my daughter. G-d had been so good to me emotionally, but , I feel lost and angry. Thanks for all of the support. 
Post Date : 12/21/2011 1:34:00 PM 

Replies To This Post

Anonymous

Anger and Hope#1 posted 1/8/2012 2:26:00 PM
I pray that Hashem will give you rest from your anger and will allow you to see beyond it. As talented as we are, most of us cannot competantly juggle too many emotions in the same moment. Open your fists. Let the anger out, so that hope has room to enter. I pray also that Hashem will remind you of the nature and needs of your 11 year old child. What you do right now will impact her for the rest of her life. Show her strength of character, empathy, and committment to Hashem, from whom the answer will ultimately come. Sending you and your daughter a virtual hug.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer