Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Subject : children 
Pray For : Zivar daughter of Segula 
Prayer Type : Children 
Comments : I have been having this problem of conceiving for some time now.have seen the doctor who diagnosed endometriosis and was placed on a pill which after sometime started giving me complications and i stopped.now the doctor is saying it has to be ivf or there will be complications if i conceive naturally.now i need Hashem intervention on me so please help me daven that the almighty in his infinite mercy should restore whichever organ that is responsible and make me raise offsprings to the glory of his name.thank you for the great work you have been doing in people's lives. 
Post Date : 1/23/2012 9:09:00 AM 

Replies To This Post

Anonymous

Young Ones#1 posted 1/26/2012 11:14:00 AM
First of all, Zivar, don't give up hope. I know first hand what this is like. My husband and I prayed for children for many years before we were able to have them. It seemed that everywhere I went, women were pregnant or nursing or diapering babies, and rather than to see the wonder in all of it or to feel joy for these new families, I became more and more envious and angry. I, too, went through medical intervention and today can look back with relief at the outcome. I pray that Hashem will not make you wait too long for your little one. What you are experiencing now will make you a deeply caring, loving, and appreciative mom, because you know how precious your little one is and how much you had to do to bring him or her into our world. My thoghts are definitely with you!

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer