Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : Prayer for a healthy mammogram on 2/8/12 
Pray For : Leah daughter of Rifka 
Prayer Type : Health 
Comments : I am very anxious as I approach my mammography scheduled for wednesday, 2/8/12 on Tu Bisvat. I have had breast problems in the past and am praying for a clean mammography readding on wednesday B'H. Please pray with me for health and decreased anxiety so I can be brave and keep looking up for Hashems love and guridance.  
Post Date : 2/6/2012 8:49:00 PM 

Replies To This Post

Malka G.

Baruch Hashem!#1 posted 3/25/2012 7:51:00 PM
Oh, Louanne! I am so pleased for you! My next mammogram is just a few months away and G-d willing my results will be okay, too. B'shalom, Malka

Louanne Spielman

post mammogram #2 posted 2/28/2012 10:43:00 AM
Dear Malka G, B'H my results for this years mammogram were healthy. I prayed throughout the evening , on the way and at the Center for Breast Health at the Hospital. When the doctor came out woth the relsuts I kissed her and made a prayyer of thanks on my way home. I gave to the tsedakah box at my womens Torah study class that evening and now I rec'd your message so thank-you for your added prayer, note conern and act of kindness. B'Shalom, Louanne

Malka G.

Health#3 posted 2/12/2012 6:19:00 PM
Louanne, I'm sorry that I did not see your post earlier. By now, you have had your mammogram. I hope the results were good and that you are less stressed. In the event that this is not the case, I invite you to contact me. (Maybe Chabbad Women's editors can put us into contact.)10 years ago, my results were not so hot, and I'd be happy to speak with you about my experience,if you'd like. There IS light at the end of the tunnel. : - ) Malka G.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer