Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Subject : Husband wants to leave  
Pray For : Ester daughter of Sarah 
Prayer Type : Marriage 
Comments : After my husband found out I had baby girl #4 he wants to leave children and find someone who will "give" him a boy. he is depressed and ashamed of me... Please please pray for me Ester bat Sarah 
Post Date : 2/22/2012 10:28:00 PM 

Replies To This Post

Anonymous

AMen#1 posted 10/16/2013 9:25:00 PM
Thank you for your prayers. Amen.

Anonymous

Marriage#2 posted 7/29/2013 5:35:00 PM
I pray for Ester's and her family's happiness, may they live in abundance and peace. May Ester and her daughters receive the unconditional love they so deserve.

Anonymous

Marriage#3 posted 2/28/2012 3:44:00 PM
Ester, is there any way to convince your husband to go with you to the doctor's office? Someone must educate him and help him understand that his sperm, not your eggs, determine the sex of the children. I am sorry that he is depressed, but I have never heard of a dad having post-partum blues. Your daughters are a gift from G-d. G-d chose you to be their parents. If your husband is ashamed of anything it should not be you; it should be the fact that he has little knowledge about biology and that he is being very selfish at the moment. May G-d give you the strength to deal with what you are going through right now, to make good choices, and to remain a safe port for your children.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer