Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Subject : Finding a farm for Tsippy's sheep and chickens 
Pray For : Tsippora daughter of Sarah 
Prayer Type : Health 
Comments : Tsippy is probably the only Jewish Shepard I know. Currently her Mother and Fatheri are caring for 30 sheep while she is attending school. They really need a farm that has good fencing and nutritious grass for all the sheep and chickens most are rare and on the endangered list.(i havent begun to tell of the mitzvots the fulfill within the community and with helping chidren love and care for the animals as well,and 4-H will also be affected a great loss for the jewish children i the club!)They lost the farm closest to where the live due to the owners building another home on the property. So evert day except Shabbat and Jewish Holidays they must drive long distances and it's taking a toll on them.So my prayer is for a free pasture that meets the requirements I mentioned previously, So I hope that all can pray with me on their behalf. 
Post Date : 3/18/2012 10:36:00 AM 

Replies To This Post

Anonymous

Finding a farm for Tsippy's sheep and chickens #1 posted 4/22/2012 9:20:00 AM
May G-d bless the animals and this wonderful family and community with a "farm that has good fencing and nutritious grass for all the sheep and chickens "

Anonymous

Tzaar baalei hayim#2 posted 3/27/2012 12:23:00 PM
May G-d bless the animals and their caregivers. May G-d provide them all with a safe home and nurturing environment. May G-d help all of us hear the voices of those who cannot speak for themselves.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer