Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : starting a life change and financial stability 
Pray For : rachel daughter of ester 
Prayer Type : Financial 
Comments : my husband who i am separated from is a doctor,he has lost our house because he did not pay the mortgage for 2yrs ,has not paid bills(medical,health insurance,electric,etc.)has ruined our credit.He got my 23yr.old son to sign for things for him and and his father has put him in debt.my younger son and I do not live in the same state as him.he was to be paying our rent and living expences but has not.my younger son and i have hardly any money.i lost the vision in one of my eyes a few years ago.as well as i have neck and back problems.these things make it difficult for me to work.i am just praying that my children and my finances improve greatly. and I pray that I find new happiness,and love with someone I can trust.I pray one day my children can forgive their father for not being emotionally or financially there for them.I pray that my children will have great happiness and joy in their lives 
Post Date : 3/29/2012 5:18:00 AM 

Replies To This Post

Anonymous

Happiness#1 posted 4/1/2012 1:48:00 PM
May Rachel bat Esther find the strength to release the resentment she holds for her husband so that she will be able to move on, free from the hold this situation has on her. May she find the grace to uphold their father in her her children's eyes, even though he has not behaved in an upstanding manner. He is, after all, still their father. May all of them find peace and do what is right to support each other and themselves emotionally and otherwise. Please guide them on their way.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer