Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : Peace in my home 
Pray For : Gueula Yaffa daughter of Sarah 
Prayer Type : Marriage 
Comments : Please pray for me... Married for second time and life in blended family has many challenges. My husband is considering leaving as I may have pushed too far. I need to adapt and change my ways so as to help my husband build a peaceful home with me and for all our children. May G'd help me achieve this goal by enabling me to change my wrong ways and develop more midot tovot to build a bayit ne-eman be yisrael... A truly peaceful dwelling for us to live in and welcome Hashem within!  
Post Date : 8/10/2012 2:10:00 AM 

Replies To This Post

valerie w

blended#1 posted 8/27/2012 12:10:00 PM
I can understand your frustration. I too came out of a blended family, with so many troubles at so many levels. Dont take all of the brunt. It takes two, like the above post. You may be a reactor to stress, and that is not an excuse, you will learn not to do that with good counsel, but everyone needs to kick in here, and compromise, give and take. Counsel, get good counsel outside of the home.

Malka G-V

Shalom Bayit#2 posted 8/18/2012 12:45:00 PM
You pushed too far? You need to adapt and to change your ways? You want to change your wrong ways? Oh, my goodness, Guela Yaffa! Where are you getting all of this? Continue to pray for Hashem's help; read Tehillim; but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE seek some family counseling. You are correct in thinking that something is not right, but taking on all of the blame? Don't do it. (It does take two to tango.)

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer