Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : Can't move on 
Pray For : Yael daughter of Sarah 
Prayer Type : Health 
Comments : I met a man over one year ago and we started out as friends and endded up talking about maridge. But now he changed his mind and contacted a rabbi to make it clear that he can't wait and has to marry now. So he left me and now wants to marry another woman. I love him with all my heart and his mother is like my own. I want help to pray for strange to move on and strange to see him in the face and wish him a wonderful life, and the strange to go to them and visit the family without problem because I do love them all. Thank you for your prayers / Yael 
Post Date : 9/1/2012 5:49:00 PM 

Replies To This Post

Anonymous

Moving On#1 posted 9/3/2012 7:01:00 PM
Dear Yael, What a disappointment this has been for you. It is heart breaking and I pray that G-d will send you the strength you need to get through it. It may sound trite to say this, but you are not alone ... and we have all experienced this sort of situation at some point. I wish I could take your pain away. It will not be an easy task to put space and time between you and this man (and his family), but perhaps for your sake and theirs, you should try. Dwelling on this and envy are both self-destructive. When you find yourself thinking about this too much, read Tehillim. They will get you through the roughest patches. I know that this is a hard message to hear. Here's an easier one: When it is the right season (and may that season be very soon), Hashem will send your true bashert to you. You will be you joyful again and, G-d willing, it will become apparent to you why Hashem is asking for you to trust in Him and to be patient now. Sending love your way, M.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer