Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Subject : Protection and Health 
Pray For : Catherine-Ruslender (maiden name of Jewish grandmother) daughter of daughter of Sarah 
Prayer Type : Health 
Comments : Please pray for the protection and true health for my daughter, age 23. She is in a facility where due to strong chemical drugging (psychotropic) I fear for her life and health, these already being adversely affected by these drugs. Also pray that I can visit her soon and that she returns home soon. Pray for spiritual healing and wholeness for her as well and that any obstacles to all these requests be quickly cut off. Thanks for any prayers on her behalf as well as for me as her mother. 
Post Date : 10/4/2012 11:02:00 PM 

Replies To This Post

Anonymous

refuah shleimah#1 posted 11/2/2012 12:18:00 AM
Catherine-Ruslender, I stumbled across this new section of Chabad this evening- no, truth is HaSHem lead me here. I needed to pray. Thank you for giving me this honor. You have a very strong name, it caught my eye. Then I read your comment and knew I was supposed be here. I understand your situation most intimately. My heart goes out to you. HaShem counts the tears of women. I prayed for you and your daughter, from my heart.

Anonymous

refuah shleimah#2 posted 11/2/2012 12:17:00 AM
Catherine-Ruslender, I stumbled across this new section of Chabad this evening- no, truth is HaSHem lead me here. I needed to pray. Thank you for giving me this honor. You have a very strong name, it caught my eye. Then I read your comment and knew I was supposed be here. I understand your situation most intimately. My heart goes out to you. HaShem counts the tears of women. I prayed for you and your daughter, from my heart.

Anonymous

Protection#3 posted 10/31/2012 8:35:00 AM
May G-d, the source of life and strength, bless Catherine-Ruslender bat Sarah with refuah shlema; the healing of body and soul. May G-d strengthen Catherine's family, too, and give her mother comfort and peace.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer