Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : tears for Shidduch 
Pray For : amy daughter of Trudy 
Prayer Type : Marriage 
Comments : Tears for Shidduch. 29year old female.good heart. Great morals and character. Smart. Good Family upbringing. Beautiful. Educated. In chumash, modesty, lots of laughter kind and charitable. Good cook. Heart of gold twards all. Left sad and Lonley with tears on her pillow. Holding her head high with Emunah. Reading tihilleem... Clinging to.Hashem. Anyone with a man that's seeking a wife please with hashems .help may you read this and help me amen , sincerely bat Melach, Amy haik 
Post Date : 10/29/2012 10:31:00 PM 

Replies To This Post

Malka G-V

Shidduch#1 posted 11/5/2012 5:49:00 PM
Amy bat Trudy, you sound like a lovely person ... albeit a bit impatient. : - ) Hashem hears the prayers of your heart. I pray that he will send you your bashert in the near future, that you will recognize each other, and that you'll both be blessed with a wonderful life. Have you spoken to your rabbi or a person in a position to help you find your match? I know that there is at least one Orthodox match-making site on line (not to mention JDate and others). So, be strong, Amy, and network! He's out there ... maybe crying into his own pillow, too. Find him.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer