Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : Praying for babies 
Pray For : Rubi daughter of Renah 
Prayer Type : Children 
Comments : I've been married for 3yrs had 3mcgs now hoping am prego just yesterday the scan showed no baby am so confused pls help me pray cos my faith is really going weak 
Post Date : 11/15/2012 2:03:00 AM 

Replies To This Post

Malka G-V

Children#1 posted 11/28/2012 11:04:00 AM
Rubi bat Renah, while this is likely not what you are hoping to hear, I must say from experience that G-d's schedule does not always correspond with our own timelines. Having gotten that out of the way, I am more concerned about what you said about losing faith. Oh, my goodness! If ever there was a time to keep the faith, to strengthen the faith, this is it! G-d has a plan for you and for your child. YOUR CHILD! Pray even harder to connect with Hashem. Read about Hannah and Rachel. Go outside of yourself to diligently help others who may be suffering as you are, too. Also remember that Hashem brings families together in many ways. (Our daughter began her life in an orphanage in Russia, but G-d brought us together.) Don't give up on your dream, but don't turn it into the single focus of your existance, either. Don't give up on Hashem. He hears your heartfelt prayers.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer