Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : heal Abigail of mental illness 
Pray For : Avigail Miryam daughter of Esther Libah bat Sarah 
Prayer Type : Health 
Comments : Abigail had a psychotic break a few years after the death of her father and was diagnosed as undifferentiated schizophrenia. She is on medication that has helped somewhat.. What is so wonderful about this child of mine (the fifth of seven) is that she has the purest neshama and feels - and exudes - love for all around her. She just wants to feel normal, have a normal life with friends and, HaShem willing, meet a soulmate who , I pray , will treasure her, marry and have children. I pray for this child-who as beautiful inside as she is outside (people stop and stare at her when she walks by--yet she is so unaware of her beauty) - to have a productive and joyful life. May it be HaShem's will.... 
Post Date : 12/1/2012 5:51:00 PM 

Replies To This Post

Malka G-V

Mental Health#1 posted 12/27/2012 9:45:00 AM
Clearly, Avigail Miryam is a much-loved child! May it be G-d's will that she be returned to full mental and emotional health. Please, G-d, lead Esther Libah to find effective medical and psychological help for her child. Please guide them through this process and comfort them with the understanding that "if You lead them to it, You will lead them through it." Esther Libah, I send you a virtual hug. You will remain in my thoughts.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer