Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : My family is broken and we need prayer 
Pray For : Abril daughter of Stephanie 
Prayer Type : Children 
Comments : I was with my ex for 10 years and he introduced me to Torah and the ways. While I have honestly been trying to learn and be a most honorable woman of G-d, he decided that he would rather leave and be with a younger woman, I'm 29, that he says believes in him, than be here with me and our 3 children. He is a great speaker, and I feel that he is using scripture for his own devices. I don't want to seem as if I am bitter or just mad that he's not here, but I know what he is doing is very wrong. Can you all please pray for me and my children to stay strong under G-d and for Him to guide us in the way we need to go please? Thank you sisters. 
Post Date : 12/27/2012 7:55:00 PM 

Replies To This Post

hilen flores

prayed#1 posted 10/23/2013 12:26:00 PM
May god restore ur marriage inam going thru a situation where he cheated moved out with the other woman..im.lost too..hope god can heal us.

Alyssa Deggan

Thinking of you#2 posted 10/5/2013 6:08:00 PM
You are in my prayers in these challenging times.

Danielle Nebel

Betrayal#3 posted 2/3/2013 10:32:00 AM
Abril, I pray that you will get through this and know that G-d will help you heal and give you strength.

Malka G-V

Betrayal#4 posted 12/31/2012 9:55:00 AM
Abril, although you have not identified it by name in your message, your note is repleat with allusion to betrayal. Remember that, while betrayal is a less-than-wonderful human trait, it is just that; human. G-d will never betray you. M

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer