Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : Marriage in deep trouble - pregnant 
Pray For : Masha Ryna daughter of Rivkah Chana 
Prayer Type : Marriage 
Comments : My marriage has never been smooth, but we reached what I thought was a good place this year, and decided to start a family. I got pregnant immediately, but since then, things have been rockier than ever. Now my husband says he doesn't care about me, only about the baby. This morning, he said to me "Stay away from me, don't talk to me." I refuse to give up on him, give up on us. But here I am, 4.5 months pregnant, with a marriage crumbling around me. I'm the breadwinner in our family, and if I asked my husband to leave, he'd have nowhere to go. Given his emotional state, I have no faith that he wouldn't just sleep on the street somewhere. I can't kick him out, but I don't know what to do to help change this dynamic. Please pray for me, for my marriage, and for the future of my child. 
Post Date : 7/15/2013 7:08:00 AM 

Replies To This Post

Sydney thomas

Really Bad Realationship#1 posted 12/18/2013 1:40:00 PM
My live-in boyfriend left last night at 9:30pm… I have not heard from him since. Can you please pray that he is okay? it is 1:40pm already. I am a wreck. I don't know why he does this to me. Maybe he just does not love me. I can't breathe.

Catherine P.

Marriage#2 posted 12/17/2013 9:59:00 PM
I wish to congratulate you on the birth of your child (assuming your baby arrived already). I hope the joy of parenthood has brought some happiness into your home. God bless and keep you, your husband and your child.

hilen flores

prayer#3 posted 10/23/2013 12:24:00 PM
Hope god blesses u n ur family n restores ur family back

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer