Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : Finding God's intended spouse for me 
Pray For : Esther daughter of Ruth 
Prayer Type : Marriage 
Comments : Like Adam in the garden of Eden, I feel alone and in need of companionship. So I crave your prayers that God in His sovereignty will grant me a spouse who will love and honor me as I will likewise do. I have been searching and now all I can do is surrender to God. Please help me! 
Post Date : 1/26/2014 2:05:00 PM 

Replies To This Post

Esther White

Bashert#1 posted 5/10/2014 2:19:00 AM
Thank you for those encouraging words. It comes at a time I really need it most.

Malka Gold-Vukson

Bashert#2 posted 3/4/2014 6:12:00 PM
Ladies, Don't underestimate the value of JDate and similar groups,Jewish matchmakers, and other such "networking." G-d will provide ~ providing you're tuned in to what He's trying to do for you. Keep an open mind and be careful not to allow your ego to get in your way. I wish you the best of luck in your search. Your bashert is out there. Be alert so that you will recognize him when he comes.

Esther White

The spouse God has created for you#3 posted 2/18/2014 10:16:00 PM
I will help you pray. I am the same age so I understand what it feels like. God has your Adam waiting and I pray that He will open your eyes to who he may be.

Abbiyah bat Yisrael

The spouse that God created for me#4 posted 2/8/2014 6:23:00 AM
I am 32 years now, I have never been married and I don't have children and I am looking for a husband. I am asking you to help me pray as I am beginning to loose hope. Thank you for praying with me.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer