Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : God's Intended Match 
Pray For : Nitzchiya daughter of Delila 
Prayer Type : Marriage 
Comments : I am in need of Boaz, my perfect match. I need a someone to bring me to my Boaz, or to bring him to me, just like Abraham's servant found a wife for Issac. My God have mercy and grace on me so that I may have my mate.  
Post Date : 2/3/2014 8:14:00 PM 

Replies To This Post

gina riley

mate#1 posted 9/27/2014 1:55:00 PM
Praying for God's perfect mate...May the Lord send you a man that will love you and be the husband that you need... May you both be an extension of each other and be blessed all the days of your life... Shalom Trust in the Lord and He shall bring it to pass. Only Believe :-)

Dell Nichols

Meeting our Boaz#2 posted 3/16/2014 6:01:00 PM
Like Nitzchyia, I too am praying for God to send my Boaz. I pray that the GOD of Abraham,Issac, and Jacob, will send you your Boaz. I pray that your love will grow more and more for him as he follows GOD. I pray him heart will be to brings happiness to you all the days of your life, I, too pray the same prayer for myself, my nieces, and my nephews as they are looking for mates, also. Genesis 24:60 described Rebekah like this: "Our sister, may you increase to thousands; may your offspring possess the gates of their enemies."

Channa Altaf

marriage#3 posted 2/19/2014 8:34:00 PM
I would like to meet a right ruling man who would make me his wife. Iam so ready for this and for a family. Please pray for me to meet my husband. thank you

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer