Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : Difficult times in my marriage 
Pray For : Ann daughter of Mary 
Prayer Type : Marriage 
Comments : My spouse and I are at each other's throats constantly. In the past year, we have barely said a civil word to each other. I love him and I believe he loves me. And, I find myself not wanting to reach out to him because he won't talk to me and snubs me when I talk with him. We're both in such spiritual and emotional pain. Is there a secret to a happy marriage? We have been married for 8 years.  
Post Date : 2/18/2014 1:19:00 PM 

Replies To This Post

S BO

marriage#1 posted 3/14/2014 12:46:00 AM
Dear Ann Perhaps if you could feel how Hashem loves you,even whilst your husband snubs you, you could react to your husband from a place of love. If you can feel confidence in yourself, because you are good in Hashems eyes, because he created you, then perhaps you could validate something in what your husband said, which may calm and open him to you. Perhaps if you pray to Hashem askIng for wisdom and strength, thanking him for the wonderful person you are, the good man you married, and the family He blessed you with, you will find the living strength to heal yourself, thereby healing your husband and your family, for generations to come. This its a miracle that.Hashem can work thru and with you. You can do it, because each of us has the spiritual DNA of an eshet chayil!

Malka Gold-Vukson

Leslie Ann#2 posted 3/4/2014 5:57:00 PM
May G-d help Ann and her husband remember what brought them together in the first place. May He give them the wisdom to work together with open minds and loving hearts to cleanse their marriage of pain and anger. Please remember, Ann, that you have a choice to make. Do you want to be "right" or do you want to save and strengthen your relationship? I pray that G-d will give you the wisdom to make the better decision.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer