Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : I'm lonely.  
Pray For : Elianna Liam daughter of Sarah 
Prayer Type : Marriage 
Comments : I would like prayer for a soul mate.  
Post Date : 4/21/2014 1:06:00 AM 

Replies To This Post

Ariella Teichner

Marriage #1 posted 8/10/2015 11:46:00 PM
May Hashem allow you to meet your soulmate very soon. Please stay open to seeing him when he comes. I didn't see mine and I pushed him away and now I'm all alone so please learn from my mistakes and stay open.

Simone R Rousseau

Baruch Hashem#2 posted 2/22/2015 4:29:00 AM
Baruch Hashem, may Hashem bring peace to your life and bless Eliana Liam bat Sarah so she may end her loneliness, and point her in the correct direction to find her soul mate. That she may find courage and chutzpah to search for her soul mate in appropriate places and not be shy but confident, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder and be positive and pro-active and that she will find! Lech Lecha G-d permitting

Stephanie Wissel

lonely#3 posted 2/19/2015 3:40:00 PM
May Hashem give you what you need.

Simone A

God bless :)#4 posted 11/25/2014 7:12:00 AM
I pray that Eliana Liam Bat Sarah is blessed with lots of love good luck and happiness... May she find her soul mate soon and start her family with a loving, caring, charming and a noble husband - Soon, real soon :)

Malka G-V

Lonely#5 posted 5/5/2014 7:22:00 PM
May Hashem comfort all who are lonely with companionship, true friendship, and love. Please bless Eliana Liam bat Sarah with patience and a calm spirit so that she will recognize her bashert. May they establish a loving Jewish home.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer