Printed from chabad.se

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : Breast Cancer 
Pray For : Michal Chava daughter of Miriam 
Prayer Type : Health 
Comments : I have just been diagnosed with an aggressive form of breast cancer and would like a prayer for healing, courage for the journey I have ahead and for the faith I need to carry me through it all. I would like a prayer of blessing and strength for my son who is the only family I have and who will be going through this journey with me and has always been the biggest joy of my life. May G-d bless everyone who needs prayer and gives prayer for anyone posting.  
Post Date : 9/5/2014 12:16:00 AM 

Replies To This Post

Randi Russo

sending blessings#1 posted 9/6/2014 1:02:00 PM
Dear Jasmine, As I read your story, I am sending you and your son blessings. May you return to full health and may your spirits stay strong. I belong to a support group since my mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and it has really helped me (I go to gilda's club... maybe they have one where you live?). Having a big support network of people who understand what you're going through is a tremendous help... just a suggestion. I wish you the very best and may your heart stay strong and your body get stronger! warmest regards, randi

Malka G-V

Health#2 posted 9/6/2014 12:39:00 PM
Jasmine, About 12 years ago, HaShem blessed me with a journey much the same as the one He has started you on now. A blessing? Absolutely! On this path will learn so much about yourself, others, and your roles in the world! You will overcome pettiness and long-held fears that you thought would be with you always. If you view this as an opportunity and an adventure rather than a curse, you will fly! I pray that HaShem will bring you enlightenment as well as a speedy and full recovery. Malka

Rachel S

Breast Cancer#3 posted 9/5/2014 2:29:00 PM
Michal Chava daughter of Miriam: May you continue to be strong through this difficult road ahead and have the courage to live each day without fear and to the fullest. May your son continue to show strengh and love during this time and always.

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
: (Will not display online)
:

spacer